Who We Are:
La Leche League is an international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing support, encouragement, information, and education to women who want to breastfeed.
La Leche League Leaders are experienced breastfeeding mothers, accredited by La Leche League International. They are familiar with research and current findings dealing with all aspects of nursing and are trained to answer questions or concerns you may have about breastfeeding. Leaders are volunteers who are available for free telephone or email counseling every day.
La Leche League offers breastfeeding support and information through:
- Monthly Series Meetings
- Telephone and email help from experienced, accredited Leaders
- Lending Libraries with books on breastfeeding, childbirth, parenting, and nutrition
- LLL breastfeeding information sheets, and pamphlets
- Books for sale, including our book, The Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
- New Beginnings, a bimonthly electronic journal for parents
- The La Leche League International Web site
- More than 50 years experience providing mother-to-mother help
Leader: Angela 718-344-0151 (Text ok/Habla Espanol) email: Shyesty2000@aol.com
Did you receive help through La Leche League? Would you like to support La Leche League of Morris Park?
Join La Leche League of Morris Park through our annual voluntary membership: